Our Vision, Mission and Commitment
A safe and healthy home for every person.
Bringing volunteers and communities together to
improve the homes and lives of low-income homeowners.
- We are committed to helping low-income people, those who are
at risk of becoming low-income and communities in need. We
respect the integrity, strengths and assets of all people. We
strengthen lives, homes and communities.
- We work in partnership with community leaders and involve
residents in of our work.
- We value collaboration with other groups who share similar
- We believe in the quality of the planning , delivery and
evaluation of our services.
- We believe in inclusivity and seek to promote a diversity
that is reflective of our community.
- We seek cost-effective leverage of donated materials,
supplies and lobor.